Shipping charges for Items at Unique-ARs.com are a flat fee of $15.00 per item. Whenever possible, we will combine shipping for multiple small accessories on the same order. Shipping charges on accessories will be applied accordingly. If you would like to review the total shipping charges for your order, click Checkout to preview the order. You can preview the order, including shipping charges, before you click to Confirm your order. The shipping and handling charge covers the cost of standard shipping. If you require expedited shipping, the shipping fees will be greater.
Items normally ship within 7-10 working days after we receive your payment and a copy of the Federal Firearms License. Non-firearm orders normally ship from a 7 to 10 days after we receive your payment.
HAWAII OR ALASKA ORDERS
Shipping charges to Alaska and Hawaii may be higher than our standard charges.
Unique-ARs.COM RESTRICTED STATE SALES POLICIES
- California – No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto Rifles. No M-16 Bolts. Los Angeles, Sacramento, & San Francisco, CA – No Ammo without a FFL.
- Connecticut – No Semi-Auto Rifles.
- Hawaii – No Pistol Mags over 10rds.
- Illinois – No Ammo without a FFL or FOID.
- Maryland – Now shipping Guns.
- Massachusetts – No Handguns. No Hi Capacity Mags. No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto Rifles. No Ammo.
- New Jersey – No Hi-Cap Mags over 15rds without a FFL.
- New York State Firearms legal to upper NY STATE. No Shipping to NYC, Bronx, Kings, Nassau, New York, Queens, Richmond
- Washington DC – No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
- Washington State – No M-16 Bolts.
PICKING UP ITEMS FROM OUR RETAIL STORE
If you intend to pick up an item from our retail store that you have ordered, please allow 4 working days before pickup. Be sure to call in advance to see if your order is ready.
We must charge Idaho sales tax (6%) if you pick a gun up from the retail store. (You should see this amount calculated into your order before you complete your purchase).
If you are not a legal resident of Idaho you cannot pick up a handgun from our store; you must have the gun transferred to a dealer in your state. You may pick up a rifle or shotgun from our store if it is legal to own in your state of residence.