Are you highly motivated and goal-oriented?
Unique-ARs is looking for an organized Junior Sales Consultant to join our growing Unique-ARs team. This is an exciting opportunity to help us grow our sales department and to be a part of our Unique team!
At Unique-ARs, we design and build the most Unique products in the entire firearms industry, and this position directly deals with nearly all of them! Like all of our positions, this position will offer training, support from colleagues and other growth opportunities. We strive to not only grow as a company, but grow our employees and their skill sets!
We offer a wide variety of benefits. Starting wage for this position is $15/hour and 30 hours per week, with the potential to grow into a full time sales position. A bonus opportunity is also available; every appointment that ends in a sale or new dealer will receive $50.
Sales Consultant Responsibilities Include
- Calling a minimum of 40 calls per day to California Firearm Dealers (note: you do not need to reside in California)
- Managing a calling process
- Gathering and qualifying leads
- Sending introductory packets to potential clients
- Following up with leads and establishing a relationship with them
Profession Skills and Traits
- No sales experiences necessary, but a strong desire to learn sales is required
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Participates in outdoor recreation
- Basic understanding of the AR platform