Are you highly motivated and goal-oriented?
Unique-ARs is looking for organized Sales Consultant to join our growing Unique-ARs team. This is an exciting opportunity to help us grow our sales department and to be a part of our Unique team!
At Unique-ARs, we design and build the most Unique products in the entire firearms industry, and this position directly deals with nearly all of them! Like all our positions, this position will offer training, support from colleagues and other growth opportunities. We strive to not only grow as a company, but grow individuals and their skill sets!
We offer a commission base that allows for you as an independent contractor to control your work hours and determine the amount of income you earn!
Sales Consultant Responsibilities Include
- Calling or visiting dealers located in the United States
- Gathering and qualifying leads
- Sending introductory packets to potential clients
- Following Unique-ARs sales process (at a minimum), while utilizing your own sales strategy
- Filling out sales reports
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Collaborate with colleagues and participate in team calls
Profession Skills and Traits
- No sales experiences necessary, but a strong desire to learn sales and a passion for firearms is expected
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Participates in outdoor recreation
- Basic understanding of the AR platform
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive skills for the purposes of closing deals
- Good networking skills and the ability to handle numerous client companies and customers
- Excellent organization and management capabilities, including being a team player